If you are looking for a tantalising hotel deal in Manali, then this is the perfect time to book your stay at Amara Resorts, Manali. Enjoy a memorable stay as we offer you wonderful package inclusions along with the finest hospitality.
Package Cost Per Person on Double Sharing
|Validity||Minimum 2 Pax||Minimum 4 Pax||Minimum 6 Pax||Extra Person||Extra Child||Child up to 5|
|1st July - 14th April (Except 23Dec-2Jan)||INR 18,350||INR 15,000||INR 12,850||INR 5,400||INR 4,400||Nil|
|15th April - 30th April (Regular Season)||INR 20,500||INR 17,100||INR 15,000||INR 7,500||INR 5,600||Nil|
|1st May - 30th June (Peak Season)||INR 21,400||INR 18,000||INR 15,900||INR 7,500||INR 5,600||Nil|
- 2 Night Stay in Shimla - 3* Deluxe Hotel
- 3 Night Stay in Manali, Amara Resorts - Comfort Room
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in a well-appointed room
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- All transfers and sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- 24 hours running hot and cold water
- Child below 5yrs complimentary sharing parents bed
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Standard check-in time is 1300hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs
- For 2-3 guests AC Dzire/similar vehicle and for 4-7 Pax AC Innova will be provided
- Presently all taxes are applicable
Tentative Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station/Airport & drive to Shimla (340 Kms / 8-10 Hrs.).The former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Local - Kufri Sightseeing
After breakfast you will leave for Kufri sightseeing. Kufri is a tiny hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. Visit Kufri zoo, the highest point in the surrounding region. There is a WildLife Zoo that hosts rare Antelopes, bears, etc. Local Mall Road Markets, Jhakoo temple, etc., Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants.
Day 3: Shimla - Kullu Manikaran - Manali
After breakfast check-out from the hotel, processed to Manali from Shimla via Manikaran (300 km / 12 Hrs) by en-route Kullu valley on way to stop here for white-river afting. Arrival at Manali in the evening. You can relax or have leisure time for the rest of the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali (Full-Day Local Sightseeing with Solang Valley)
After breakfast visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Vashisht Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Post lunch visit to Solalots ng Valley, famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy of activities there i.e River Crossing/Rock Climbing/ Rappelling/Paragliding/Mountain Bike/Zorbing/Hot Air Ballooning/Pony Riding/Cable Car, etc. (at your own cost). Overnight in the hotel/resort.
Day 05: Full Day Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to full-day Naggar Castle, Art gallery, Vaishno Temple, Shawl industry, Tibetan monastery, Ragi waterfall followed by Rafting + Paragliding point After sightseeing, drive back to Manali. On reaching Manali, enjoy your Dinner & Overnight in the Resort.
Day 6: Manali to Delhi (Drop)
After morning breakfast, check-out from the hotel, drive to later drop at Delhi for your onward Journey
- If cancelled or modified 30 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 30-15 Days in advance of the date of arrival, 50% retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 15 Days in advance from the date of arrival then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- Group Cancellation Policy (Above 5 Rooms), Any Cancellation received 30 days in advance, no fee will be charged. If Cancelled within 30 days 100% retention will be applicable
- For all properties base category of room is used, Supplement charges extra for higher category room
- Any other taxes or change as and when levied by the government shall be charged accordingly.
- Heater Charges applicable in most of the Hill Station Hotels/Resort approx Rs 400 per day
- AC For Private Vehicle will not operate on Hills
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays/rescheduling/cancellations, any accidents/medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, etc.
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package.
- Medical & travel insurance