Are you looking for a holiday with full of adventurous activities? Enjoy a wonderful hotel deal in Manali as you book your stay for 8 Nights and 9 Days. Avail of a wide range of complimentary services along with package inclusions that promise to make your stay a memorable one.
Package Cost Per Person on Double Sharing
|Validity||Minimum 2 Pax||Minimum 4 Pax||Minimum 6 Pax||Extra Person||Extra Child||Child up to 5|
|1st July - 14th April (Except 23Dec-2Jan)||INR 26,300||INR 21,700||INR 18,550||INR 8,600||INR 7,000||Nil|
|15th April - 30th April (Regular Season)||INR 30,550||INR 25,500||INR 22,800||INR 11,000||INR 9,600||Nil|
|1st May - 30th June (Peak Season)||INR 32,000||INR 27,350||INR 24,200||INR 11,000||INR 9,600||Nil|
- 2 Night Stay in Shimla - 3* Deluxe Hotel
- 3 Night Stay in Manali, Amara Resorts - Comfort Room
- 1 Night Stay in Dharamsala - - 3* Hotel
- 2 Night Stay in Dalhousie, Amara Blue Magnets - Comfort Room
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in a well-appointed room
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- All transfers and sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- 24 hours running hot and cold water
- Child below 5yrs complimentary sharing parents bed
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Standard check-in time is 1300hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs
- For 2-3 guests AC Dzire/similar vehicle and for 4-7 Pax AC Innova will be provided
- Presently all taxes as applicable
Tentative Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & Drive to Shimla (340 km / 8-10 Hrs).The former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Local - Kufri Sightseeing
After morning breakfast you will leave for Kufri sightseeing. Kufri is a tiny hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. Visit Kufri zoo, the highest point in the surrounding region. There is a WildLife Zoo that hosts rare Antelopes, bears, etc. Local Mall Road Markets, Jhakoo temple, etc Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants.
Day 3: Shimla - Kullu Manikaran- Manali
After breakfast check-out from the hotel, processed to Manali from Shimla via Manikaran (300 km / 12 Hrs) by Enroute Kullu valley on way to stop here for white-River Rafting. Arrive at Manali in the evening. You can relax or have leisure time for the rest of the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali (Full Day Local Sightseeing with Solang Valley)
After breakfast visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Vashisht Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Post lunch visit to Solang Valley, famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling/Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning /Pony Riding/ Cable Car, etc. (at your own cost). Overnight in the hotel/resort.
Day 05: Full Day Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to full day Naggar Castle, Art gallery, Vaishno Temple, Shawl industry, Tibetan monastery, Ragi waterfall followed by Rafting + Paragliding point After sightseeing, drive back to Manali. On reaching Manali, enjoy your Dinner & Overnight in the Resort.
Day 06: Manali - Dharamshala
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and proceed to Dharamshala (220 km / 7 Hrs) In the evening you will check into a pre-booked hotel and dinner overnight stay.
Day 07: Dharamshala - Dalhousie
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and leave for Visit Mcleodganj known as mini Tibet and tea estates, Mini Secretariat of The Tibetan Government in Exile, The St. Johns Church, Bhagsunag Water Falls, and In the evening transfer to Dalhousie (120 km / 4 Hrs), check-in into the pre-booked hotel and Dinner and rest overnight.
Day 08: Dalhousie including Chamba, Khajjiar
After breakfast drive to Chamba. Visit the Lakshmi Narayan Group of Temples, Hari Rai Temple, Rang Mahal and Bhuri Singh Museum. Thereafter drive to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is a saucer-shaped glade that has a circumference of about five kilometers. There is a small lake fed by the brooks that traverse the glade green carpet. Khajjiar is often called “Mini Switzerland''. Dalhousie is surrounded by thick Deodar forest, In the evening back to the hotel, dinner, and overnight stay.
Day 09: Dalhousie - Delhi Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi Railway station (570 km / 12 Hrs) to board the train for onward destination.
- If cancelled or modified 30 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 30-15 in advance from the date of arrival, 50% retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 15 Days in advance from the date of arrival then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- Group cancellation policy (Above 5 Rooms). Any cancellation received 30 days in advance, no fee will be charged. If Cancelled within 30 days 100% retention will be applicable
- For all properties base category of room is used, supplement charges extra for higher category room
- Any other taxes or change as and when levied by the government shall be charged accordingly.
- Heater charges applicable in most of the Hill Station Hotels/Resort approx Rs 400 per day
- AC for private vehicle will not operate on Hills
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays/rescheduling/cancellations, any accidents/medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war etc.
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package.
- Medical & travel insurance