Enjoy a wonderful hotel deal in Manali as you book your stay for 3 Nights and 4 Days. Avail of a wide range of complimentary services along with package inclusions that promise to make your stay a memorable one.
Package Cost Per Person on Double Sharing
|Validity||Minimum2 Pax||Minimum4 Pax||Minimum6 Pax||Extra Person||Extra Child||Child up to 5|
|1st July - 14th April (Except 23Dec-2Jan)||INR 12,500||INR 9,700||INR 7,700||INR 3,000||INR 2,400||Nil|
|15th April - 30th April (Regular Season)||INR 13,800||INR 11,000||INR 9,000||INR 4,500||INR 3,600||Nil|
|1st May - 30th June (Peak Season)||INR 14,700||INR 11,900||INR 9,900||INR 4,500||INR 3,600||Nil|
- 3 Night Stay in Manali, Amara Resorts - Comfort Room
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in a well-appointed room
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- All transfers and sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- 24 hours running hot and cold water
- Child below 5yrs complimentary sharing parents bed
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Standard check-in time is 1300hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs
- For 2-3 guests AC Dzire/similar vehicle and for 4-7 Pax AC Innova will be provided
- Presently all taxes are applicable
Tentative Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi - Manali
Our representative will receive you at your pickup point and proceed to Manali (580 km. / 12-13 Hrs.). By late evening reach Hotel/Resort, overnight stay
Day 02: Manali (Full Day Local Sightseeing with Solang Valley)
After breakfast visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Vashisht Bath, and Tibetan Monastery. Post lunch visit to Solang Valley, famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling /Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning/ Pony Riding/ Cable Car, etc. (at your own cost). Overnight in the hotel/resort.
Day 03: Full Day Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to full-day Naggar Castle, Art gallery, Vaishno Temple, Shawl industry, Tibetan monastery, Ragi waterfall followed by Rafting + Paragliding point After sightseeing, drive back to Manali. On reaching Manali, enjoy your dinner & overnight in the Resort.
Day 04: Manali-Delhi (Via Manikaran)
After having your breakfast in the morning, proceed to Manikaran Trip via Kullu and Kasol, after Holy Darshan proceed to Delhi (580 km / 12-13 Hrs) and reach Delhi by late night
- If cancelled or modified 30 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 30-15 in advance from the date of arrival, 50% retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 15 Days in advance from the date of arrival then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- Group Cancellation Policy (Above 5 Rooms), Any Cancellation received 30 days in advance, no fee will be charged. If Cancelled within 30 days 100% retention will be applicable
- For all properties base category of room is used, Supplement charges extra for higher category room
- Any other taxes or change as and when levied by the government shall be charged accordingly.
- Heater charges applicable in most of the Hill Station Hotels/Resort approx Rs 400 per day
- AC for private vehicle will not operate on Hills
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays/rescheduling/cancellations, any accidents/medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, etc.
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package.
- Medical & travel insurance